I don't have step by step photos because I didn't think of it. But while we were eating, after Derek said "I love this meal," I decided to take a quick pic of the final result and share with you! I'm telling you it's so yummy and so easy you will thank me later.
The original recipe is from Kraft.com.
What you need:
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in 1 in. pieces
- 1/2 c. Italian dressing, split
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced onions
- 1 1/4 c. chopped red peppers
- 1 T chopped fresh parsley
- Cooked pasta
- Cook chicken pieces in 1/4 cup dressing on med-high heat until there's no pink.
- Add the veggies and parsley. Cook until tender.
- Toss with hot pasta and another 1/4 cup dressing
The first time I made this it was rather bland. So I added:
- Chicken seasoning
- Italian seasoning
- Significantly more dressing than it calls for
- Crushed hot peppers
If you make/have made this meal and have tips, please share!