In lieu of that seriously downer last post, I'm finally going to start a list of things I'm thankful for. My friend, Mandi, gave me the idea when she got it from this blog.
I know it's true that when you focus on the good, it's really hard to pay any attention to the bad. And since the good (aka blessings) far outweigh the bad (aka trials) in my life, I'm going to spend the next several minutes focusing on ten of those good things.
1. Being called "Mommy." A lifelong dream.
2. Getting to watch my son take his very first steps, today!
3. A church that is continually stretching me, encouraging me, taking good care of us.
4. This house. Wow, we don't deserve it.
5. A healthy family
6. An amazing, patient, supportive husband. That poor man has a seriously tough job having me as a wife, and he's so incredible at it.
7. The love my babies have for each other.
8. The freedom to talk to my Savior at any moment.
9. A washer and dryer.
10. My baby girl's smile and contagious giggles.