Monday, August 29, 2011
Multitudes on Mondays
21. Coupons in Monday's free newspaper.
22. Cough drops
23. The strength to finish a 9mile run
24. A husband who forced me to go to bed early so I could get better quick!
25. Babysitting jobs
26. The funds to pay our mortgage
28. Jewelry sales
29. $4 meals at Steak n Shake
30. Best Friends...
Throughout my life I've had so many amazing friends come and go, leaving permanent impacts on me. Some of them I've completely lost contact with. Some I need to do a better job of keeping in touch with. Some, while we don't chat every day, we keep up.
The bottom line is, I couldn't have/can't survive without each and every one of them. But today I'm especially grateful for Stacey.
She is the type of friend who loves me for me no matter what. And I always feel that, never doubt it. She inspires me to be a better mother and wife and child of God. She makes my day.
I love you, Stace. And miss you like crazy.
Labels: Multitudes on Mondays