Wow, in a very sudden turn of events I'm not in a super thankful mood anymore! Both kids had sudden melt downs outside in front of our neighbors and for the whole neighborhood to hear.
I mean the all out screaming-and-flailing-and-throwing-themselves-on-the-ground meltdowns.
But now, several spankings and snuggles later, they are quiet in their rooms, hopefully ready for seriously long naps.
So that brings me to #31:
31. NAP TIME.
32. Green peppers from the garden
33. Cool, fall weather
|"Mommy, it's cooooold!"|
35. Life Group
36. Our amazing house that makes having tons of people over so much more fun!
37. First day of homeschool
38. Amazing homeschool blogs that I couldn't live without - Confessions of a Homeschooler and Blog, She Wrote (and so many more!)
39. A job for the husband, even if he has to work on Labor Day.
40. Unexpected check in God's perfect timing.
Well, isn't that the whole purpose of multitudes on mondays - to focus on our many blessings even when we really don't feel like it?
I really do feel better :)
What are you thankful for today? Make sure to link up!