So for anyone else new to this journey (and for my own reference!) I thought I'd share what we're planning to use this year. I'll let ya know how we like it as the year goes by.
- Language Arts - Explode the Code Books 1 and 2
- Math - Math U See Primer
- Science - Our Father's World God's Creation Series
- Social Studies - Maps, Charts, Graphs, The Places Around Me (Modern Curriculum Press)
- Health - A Beka Health Safety and Manners Reader 1
- Bible - Jesus Storybook Bible, review of what they learn in Sunday School, memorization of first 4 tracks.
- Reading - We plan to read every book we own plus library books that relate to what we're learning
- Art - We plan to do Pinterest-inspred crafts related to whatever we're learning
- Letter of the Week Preschool
- He'll also be sitting in on a lot of what Marie does
Anyone have experience with any of this? What curriculum are you using this year?
((The links are randomly chosen! I did not necessarily purchase any of it from these specific links))